TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: THE CAPRI DIVORCE POST: BETTER?? LOL  (Read 6731 times)

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
THE CAPRI DIVORCE POST: BETTER?? LOL
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »

did i do the math right? 4 kids with you and 3 with another guy?
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1990 240sx (SR20DET Swapped)
1992 240sx Convertible

randyshear

• http://www.a1title-42.com
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

Goodness no.. 4 total.. 3 are hers from previous relationships, one is mine from another woman.. four total..
-Randy Shear

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »

whew....

well then u have no child support to give her...

she screwed around on you so there is no alimony.

i would let her loose..take your kids and roll out. drop the papers and tell her other ex he better get his kids before something bad goes down
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1992 240sx Convertible

randyshear

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »

unfortunately there are 2 other dads who dont pay support, or care about them at all.. They dont see their kids at all.. Its a damn shame too, these are great kids.. I love them like my own. If she'd let me take all of them I would.
-Randy Shear

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 11:34:00 PM »

Hey Guys! We should the name of this forum to Divorce forum.  I know every state is different in it's laws. I took a near half million dollar course in calif and more specific Sacramento county divorce laws. Randy! I hope she is gainfully employed, if so then there is little or no spousal support. In calif, spousal goes with number of years up to 10yrs or if she or he remarries. Mine stopped a year later when she remarried after cheating on her boyfriend that she ran with. Also my health coverage on her stopped,whew! The guy she married wasn't divorced from his previous so it was annulled and he was charged with polygamy. I still was able to stop spousal and health, whew!.   Gus

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 05:37:00 AM »

i have been divorced 2x and not pay one penny to them. even better i made the 1st wife pay me back 1/2 of all the bills we made while together and she did. she felt bad on screwing around while i was in korea for a year by my self
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1992 240sx Convertible

randyshear

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 06:11:00 AM »

I wish we could make things work, but I will never trust her again.. I love her to death, and she is so hot... But the drugs, and cheating are too much for me. I'm glad I found these Capris.. They give me projects, and they take my mind off things.. I enjoy wrenching on them, and fixing them back up. Well, I am going to find a damn XR2 today.. I'll probably spend most of my day looking for one.. Thanks guys, and I guess 2 divorces by age 29 isn't too bad right?? Wrong.. I was married from age 18-24, then married from age 26 to 29.. I have been married most of my adult life, and a was a father at age 17. I married her, and joined the Navy.. Got kicked out of boot camp just before graduation from boot camp in Great Lakes, IL for lying on my enlistment papers about my bogus checks.. My recruiter told me to lie about it. I made good friends with Chief Master Seargent Randy.. He liked my name.. LOL.. Instead of eating lunch in the mess hall, I got McDonalds in the office.. I worked as his PA for almost a month.. No KP for me.. LOL.. Boot camp was a blast, he was really upset that he had to send me home. Oh well... NE WAY.. Bye guys.
-Randy Shear

darqueyes

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

Randy None of the children living with her are yours correct?  These kids need to be removed immediately!  Children die from OD'ing on mama's stash all the time.  Don't give her any money, take the kids and go straight to child protective services.  No matter how much you love them you do not have any rights.  They will be placed in foster care which will be better and safer than being with their mother right now.  CPS will help her with rehab and counseling.  If she cares about her kids she will do whatever it takes to get them back.  If not they are better off without her.  I am not an attorney, but I have a friend who is in OK none the less, so I will help however I can if you want it.
Terri
\\\'94 XR2

randyshear

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

Thank you for the advise. I am taking her to a rehab center today. Please wish her luck. I'll keep you all posted.
-Randy Shear

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »

Hey Randy! It doesn't sound like you made it to help based on your other post. Good Luck.  Gus

randyshear

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 07:21:00 AM »

I took her to out patient therapy in the city. She will go onece a week and test once a week. It is a free service here. Thanks.
-Randy Shear
Pages: 1 [2]