General > General

Rock Auto discount

<< < (2/27) > >>

mitch1204:

--- Quote from: JJ on January 15, 2015, 11:30:48 PM ---Cool Mitch.

JCWhitney... Man, I remember getting that black/white catalog int he mail and looking thru it. Of course, that was before the internet was invented. lol

JJ

--- End quote ---

Yeah I remember that as a teenager daydreaming at all the stuff in it. Then again we looked at the naked aborigines in the National Geographic too, lol.

JJ:
Where do you put the code? I don't see anything on the shopping cart screen. All i can do is fill out billing address, and put cc payment info in bottom. Not ready to order, so don't really wanna type that in. Would it show up next screen, or does that order??

greywolf27030:
They hide the discount.  You have to be in the know to use it.  When checking out, look at the bottom for a box that says "How did you hear about us?"  Put the discount code there and you'll be good to go.

Jack Byrd

mitch1204:
I noticed they charge a lot for shipping. One just has to compare everything to find the best deal.

greywolf27030:
Yes, I've noticed that too.  When they ship from different warehouses, they really stick you.  Paying separate shipping sucks, one time I ordered a crankshaft seal in with some engine rebuild stuff and it cost more to ship the seal than it cost.  Like you say, be careful.

Jack Byrd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version