Classifieds > Capri Parts

[WTB] Bunch of Parts

(1/3) > >>

EShepherd:
I mostly need a radiator, one of the shorter ones. 23" and some change. I don't care if it's plastic or aluminum, as long as the thing fits in a Capri.

I'd also love to get my hands on a set of tail lights for a '94, with the center trim piece as well.

I'm also looking for a spare distributor for an Xr2

A pair of fog light assemblies.

If anyone has a spare F40 spoiler kicking around (fat frigging chance lol), you can take all my monies for that.

I'll buy an ECM for an Xr2 if anyone has a spare.

Boost Pressure Sensor & Hot Start Solenoid

greywolf27030:
I've got a distributor and the spoiler but I'm keeping the spoiler until I decide I just can't use it....lol

EShepherd:

--- Quote from: greywolf27030 on August 16, 2023, 08:13:42 AM ---I've got a distributor and the spoiler but I'm keeping the spoiler until I decide I just can't use it....lol

--- End quote ---

Let me know a price on the dizzy, then once I know how much damage the radiator will be I'll likely grab that from ya.

Keep me in mind when you give up on that spoiler. At least now I know there's an outside chance at someday  ;D

EShepherd:
Still need a radiator everyone.

Dig through your parts piles, the desperation is getting real. Like, debating getting a whole 'nother car just to get my hands on the radiator that it comes with.... Willing to pay a premium for a bolt in metal solution.

EShepherd:
I'm now willingly to pay someone to MAKE me a radiator, if anyone feels up to that challenge. Or knows of a shop willing to do so.

Halp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version