TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Putting away for winter  (Read 5620 times)

kelly270

• http://na
Putting away for winter
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

Well today I finally finished everything except the rocketchip, the ecu is sitting on the floor on the passenger side waiting to be replaced, Got all the mods done and finished up the front speaker exchange!! I also fixed the horrendous sound my storm was making! At least it will work on the rainy, sometimes icy roads we get on the coast of Washington! I really have had fun the last 4 months working on the XR2, it has become a different animal. The next major thing to do is a FMIC, then I will buy one of those fake cats and get a down pipe, do thjose at the same time! Still looking at some rims and tires and a suspemntion kit when taxes roll around!  For now, she is under the car cover till the next sunny day! I really couldn't have done the things I have done so far with out alot of help and advicxe from ...  You guys! Thanks

kelly
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart
Pages: 1 [2]