General > Photographs

My Beast

(1/2) > >>

MrCapri:
Hey guys just some pics of my car
 http://www.aussiewheels.com/profile/View.php?ID=365

check it out and let me know what you guys think....its getting everything done to it slowly hoping to have the best looking capri world wide lol, not just Australia.

But all capri's are good so yeah!!

STE_6000:
Looking good. You would be surpised the shows you will win for the wins you would have here in the USA just entering the capri looking nice. I one a few in the misc category since they dont enter my car in either common american build or common import build. Im sure in australia its a different story. The capri seems to be a project car no matter who owns it. I have been doing alot to my car and still never finished. Last year its been suspension and body work and new paint and wheels, but this year who know. Well maybe we all will soon.  

MrCapri:
Yeah when i saw your capri STE_600 i thought it was crazy it looks sweet as. Here in Australia we have something called Auto Salon....you have categories but its REALLY hard to win because you have to have a CRAZY car and i mean nuts. If i put mine in their they would laugh maybe a couple of years ago it would be alright but now it needs a crap load of more work.

redcapri91:
hey mr capri, how much did the kit cost?

STE_6000:
You would be suprised, i think your car and many capri owners cars would be liked. When my car was bone stock it turned many heads, but it wasnt till i started modding her and putting her in shows does she take wins. thanks for the compliment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version