Classifieds > Capri Parts

Will be parting out 93 Xr2

(1/6) > >>

bhazard:
As it says I will be parting out my 93 Xr2. Not exactly right now, its the middle of winter, but the plans are to swap into my 93 Festiva. The Xr2 has a rusted floor and subframe.

I will need the engine, trans, ecu, wiring, and maybe the front and rear brake setup. I would like to use as much of the Capri on the Festiva as I can. All the "capri specific" parts will be up for grabs. The top is decent, but not perfect. Though Im not gonna pull the top off while theres still an interior in the car. Thats pretty much how the rest of the car is as well.

So just give me an idea of what you guys want and Ill try to get it off the car as soon as I can. Small things like lights and switches are probably easier than bumper covers and things like that.

CapriTypeR:
I'd be interested in the wheels and center caps, wing, roof latches, window switches, fog lights, fog light switch and relay. Perhaps the interior if the leather is decent.

Feel free to email me with a price! Cougar1prod@comcast.net

--Russ

bhazard:
The wheels I *might* end up using on the festiva, but they do have newish kumho ast's. One of the center caps doesnt have the ring that snaps it onto the wheel, it stays on but rattles.

Wing is good, I may be able to pull it soon.

Roof latches will probably have to wait, I dont wanna ruin the interior before I get rid of it.

Window switches I can probably do soon.

The passenger side foglight is missing but everything else is good otherwise.

Interior is cloth and the seats are a little worn. Dash is nice if I remember though.

blue93:
I'm looking for the right and left hinged flaps located at the front of the convertible top cover, if the hinges are still intact.  Those would be the pieces of vinyl that lift up at 45 degrees when you raise your top.  I'd also be interested in the under-bumper spoiler - another piece of vinyl, located at the base of the bumper.  Thanks.

bhazard:
I only have that flappy thing on the passenger side. Not sure how the chin spoiler is but ill look sometime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version