General > General

Getting to know the members

<< < (2/93) > >>

Seth:
Thank god, someone else who likes GM’s too. You just can’t beat those small blocks for weight and power output.

STE_6000:
I just always had a thing for the firebirds. 442 was a nice ass car too. I like other make and model cars too but some I just havent liked much at all over the years.

Razzamatazzboca:
Jesus
My dad bought me my first new car when I was a senior in HS-
a 1969 350 firebird, orange with a black vinyl top.
I remember it was the first orange car I ever saw anywhere.

In 1971 daddy bought me a brand new muscle car, a dodge challenger, blue with a white inside, white vinyl top and a sunroof.
That was my personal favorite.

In 1977 daddy bought me a new chrysler cordoba, with the exact same color scheme as the challenger. It too had the sun roof.
My second favorite car.

In 92 I bought my first capri, in 94 I bought black beauty, and in 2002 I bought the other 2 capris. So I've owned 4 of em. What a wacko.

I'm from Bklyn, NY live in south florida, married to a beauty from texas and I'm startin to be livin large.

Life is good.

Macau_Capri:
Im Artur and i live in Macau, a place near Hong Kong. I buy my Capri because its a cheap car and its a convertible, but now i really love it and want to keep it for a long time. I spent a lot of money on it already but its really cool now with the Clubsprint Kit and in Yellow  
My dream car would be a new Benz SLK hehehe
I think for a new Capri, it should have some more futuristic design, keep the retractable lighs, have a powerfull engine and rear wheel drive  

lionhrt:
Dave

From Burlington Washington

I bought my Capri because I was looking at convertibles, after looking at several Mustangs I thought geesh mustang convertibles are a dime a dozen then I saw the Capri and after looking them up on the net I desided on a 94 Reef Green Xr2 and after a bit of a search I found just what I was lookng for

As for a dream car I would like something like a 442 convertible or a challenger convertible.

what I would like to see in a capri..make it a rear wheel drive with a v-6 I like the front end but maybe restyle the rear and add a slightly bolder bumper on the rear

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version