Classifieds > Capris For Sale

93 and 91up together

(1/4) > >>

moot:
Hey guys its been awhile since i got on here. So here it is 93 xr2 150xxx rocket chip tunnerfixx boost controler(16lbs)cold air glasspack exhaust no cat bent left fender bent front bumper damaged the piece between the bumper and hood hood is it good shape ride side fender is good no major damage mostly to the left side body its got a bit of rust around and back fender wells but nothing to bad and leaks a bit of oil again not to bad at all pretty decent interior a few stains no rips right side door handle does not open from outside two rips in soft top has hard top
second car comes with everything you need to fix first one litteraly everything there it shot a spark plug out of the head never got around to fixing it comes with a soft top no rips and a hard top also hard top stand xr2 has good set matching parrelis id like to get 1500 outa both (together) i know im shooting for the moon just tell me what you think ill send some pics if interested

Gostlrs:
1500 is more then a fair deal when you include the parts car for sure  

moot:
yah like i said id even put it together for yah if you want i just need money it realy is worth it

moot:
bump
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n19/beanen/
sodapop is password
the yellow car is the parts car so just scroll thourgh the albums thanks guy

Gostlrs:
i like that hood scoop..

i been looking and thinking on what kind to get for mine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version