Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Capri XR-2 89-94

upcoming projects

(1/3) > >>

Heavensheros:
so while i was gone i have gotten the over boost problem fixed it was a bad wastegate hose i have bought a boost controller and strut brace and in about month should have enough money for the rocket chip and also i was going to florida for spring break with school band 1000$ convinced dad to not do that and he is willing to buy and have put on the ferrari ( spelling ) F50 functional bonnet vent pretty excited for that! cant wait for summer to get her out of the garage and show some new pics

1992xr2:
I know exactly the feeling...I ahven't driven her for 3 weeks and haven't been on boost for a month and a half.  I've just spent the last week working on her and still ahven't had the chance to drive her...it's mind-numbing.  What boost controller and STB did you end up with?

Heavensheros:
i got them from MCCM

Gus Kelley:
Hey Josh! Have you got her boosting at 10lbs now? How does she feel? Just a few lbs should make a big difference in feel. When you go chipping, don't forget have your AFR gauge already installed. Afterwards you'll realy be going for a ride.  Gus.

CapriTypeR:
3 weeks???? Hell, I haven't driven my baby in 3 YEARS!!! This Spring I'll be rolling her out, though.
Joshua-
PICS-PICS-PICS!!  I would love to see some pictures after you get the hood installed!!

---Russ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version