TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Accessories and parts for the Capri that I like  (Read 4819 times)

boomer535

Accessories and parts for the Capri that I like
« on: February 05, 2013, 05:07:00 AM »

Here are some of the parts and accessories that I got for my Capri that I liked.

New top. I replaced the ragged black top with a new white vinyl top. The white top doesn't get as hot here in Florida and it looks good with the red paint. I know I have to clean it more, but I would rather clean it then fry in the Sun especially since my AC doesn't work yet.

New Radio and Speakers. The old Radio and Speakers were in pretty bad shape. I ended up replacing the Radio with a new one that replaced the CD player with USB and SD slots. Now all my music is on MP3's on an SD card. I have hours of music now. The Radio was easy to install just needed the adapter cable. The speakers were harder, I ended up getting pioneers that would fit in the doors. The new Radio is the best accessory so far.

New Washer tank and jets. Roo-Sport. The washer tank in my Car was crumbling, and the jets were broken. It was nice to replace them so I can clean the windshield again.

Aluminum Glove Box Latch. Got this from Roo-Sport. Pretty easy to install with instructions. It is so nice to have a functioning Glove Box again.

Strut Tower Brace. Got from Roo-Sport. Makes the Car feel more solid. The hardest part was breaking the strut tower bolts loose to install.

Chrome exhaust tip. Roo-Sport. The easiest accessory to install but sure looks nice.

New Turn Signal Switch. The right turn signal would never hold. I hear this is one of the common problems. I got a new multifunction switch from Rock Auto. I used the Tech Capri site to figure out how to replace it. It was easier than I thought, I didn't have to lower the column like the manual said. Now the turn signals work perfect.

Got new Capri and Mercury badges and a aluminum heater door link on order will see how they turn out.

Does anyone else have accessories they like too?

Scott
Spring Hill FL.

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
Accessories and parts for the Capri that I like
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 01:21:00 AM »

I Like everything I put on mine...LOL
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1990 240sx (SR20DET Swapped)
1992 240sx Convertible