General > Capri Meets

2nd annual Mid-America Capri Gathering

(1/4) > >>

drbob:
Last year we had four cars (from four different states) at the first gathering and we are looking for alot more at the next.  Last years event was held in August, and it started in Freeport IL, with a nice curvy backroad drive.  We ended up in Galena IL.  We are going to do the same this year, and probably plan for a few more stops this time.  
     I understand that going through quaint little antique shops is not for everyone, so there is gambling boats about 15 miles away.  

I will post more information as time goes on.  

boB  ly94nt

Razzamatazzboca:
Hey Bob

Lets have one in South Florida in the winter.
It's always top down weather here and you guys could use the sunshine about now.

mhack:
Let's all meet in Detroit for Woodward Cruise - I hope you all know what it is..

Razzamatazzboca:
Nope

South Beach

The scenery cant be beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lionhrt:
I like the idea of a cruise down southern Florida,altho my boss would never give me that much time off.Last summer I had to threaten them with choices,give me a week vacation or I either transfer,quit or call the union. Bill is right I neeeeed the sun cus I live north of Seattle and by Feb. I have lost the convertible tan and replaced it with Washington rust. I should find people for a north west capri meet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version