General > Capri Meets

CAPRI COAST CRUISE! NORTHEAST CAPRIS!!!

(1/3) > >>

Capri_chick:
Dear all Northeast and Midatlantic Mercury Maniacs!

Anthony (TeamCapri.com Webmaster)myself, and my fiance Matt have been discussing the possibility of a "Capri Coast Cruise 2003" in Ocean City, NJ for the weekend of September 20-21. For those who have never visited OC, NJ, it is a very nice family oriented beach that is rather quiet, especially during the off season.

Even if you are too far away to justify a day trip, remember that Atlantic City is just a few miles away, along with countless other attractions and fun things to do. I live here on the Jersey shore year round, and let me tell you...the "off season" is truly the best once all of the tourists have fled back to the concrete jungle  ;)  Take a weekend off, and enjoy the beach!

Anyone who is SERIOUSLY interested in coming for a day or even for the weekend, PLEASE email myself or Anthony at Capri_chick@teamcapri.com and ste_6000@teamcapri.com, respectively. We'd like to see how many Capri lovers are interested in setting up a little show.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you!

Elisa M.

johncase3:
I am really excited about this - Depends on wife  - she sells chinchillas, belive it or not,  (for pets) on weekends and we have to work around that - unless I go alone (which could be trouble).  Also I have to get my hood latch cable fixed - waiting for part.  Just got 91 XR2 couple of weeks ago.  Wife bought XR2 new in '91 and traded it in 94 - I really missed it, so now it's MY turn.  :cool:

Capri_chick:
YAY me too! I've gotten about 5 responses so far, and its only been a day  :D  Once I finish my Cost Accting final tomorrow, I'll start drawing up some concrete plans and times, etc.

I LOVE chinchillas! What cuties    I couldn't raise them, I wouldn't be able to give any of the furrballs away  

aussie:
im coming lets set a date!!!!!!!!!!!

Capri_chick:
You are??? YAY! I've been wanting to see your 'Ri in person  :D  

Ok we have enough people I think...I'm going to put together some info with local hotels, and stuff we can do that weekend.

Is anyone interested in going to Atlantic City at all?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version