General > Capri Meets

Second Annual Mid America Capri Gathering

(1/7) > >>

drbob:
This years drive will be on Aug 23.  We will be driving from Freeport IL to New Glaris WI.  Bring your cameras and get pictures of the cows.  Look forward to seeing old friends and new ones.

pokmnster:
Dr Bob is it just going to be saturday? How many people do you expect? I will put in for the day off.

drbob:
Ya, just saturday.  We do it real simple.  We get together and bull for about a couple hours, then we hit the road for a nice drive usually about 45 mins.  Have lunch.  Wander around the city we invaded.  Then drive back.  It is more of just owners getting together for a drive.  This year we are going to take pictures of cows.  (the city of new glaris has all kinds of painted cows around the city)

drbob:
Besides Bob, how many others are planning to join in the drive.

We don't have alot of activities planned because planning takes time and money.  Things I don't have.  

We just pray for good weather and no old people on the road in front of us.

drbob:
Rockfords " on the waterfront is Labor day weekend.  this years headliners are "Willie Nelson (thurs), Uncle Kracker (fri), Jethro Tull (sat) and Cheap Trick (sun).  I am contemplating changing the drive till that week, and do the festival.  Any Ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version