General > Capri Meets

15TH MACG

<< < (2/5) > >>

CapriTypeR:

--- Quote from: WashiestSnake on April 25, 2016, 10:53:58 AM ---No meetings planed so far, but the MACG is in August i believe unless its changed.

--- End quote ---
There ARE plans....The 15th MACG is 8/6 in Crete IL, same location as last year, I believe...I will post more info as I get it, or go to www.CapriGathering.com

WashiestSnake:
Good to know Russ are you hosting it again? Also is there anything that i should plan for/bring since this will be my first MACG?

CapriTypeR:
I am not....Todd & Zach are hosting again this year (they hosted last year, and put on one hell of a show!)

As for what to bring....just bring whatever you would normally bring on a weekend away from home...if you can stuff your trunk full of spare parts to sell, feel free to do so!
As soon as the date is set in concrete (this thread WILL be updated), make sure you get a hotel room, or you have a "buddy" you can room with - trust me - it sucks spending the weekend sleeping in a Capri, especially if you're over 4' tall....
Make sure you are prepared to have the best time you've had in a long time....start working those facial muscles now, to prevent cramping at the big event from excessive grinning....

8)

drbob:
This year, the largest gathering of Capri convertible enthusiasts IN THE WORLD, will be in Crete Illinois on August 6th.  Todd and Zach hosted last year and put on a great event, so this year should be even better.  Please mark your calendars.  for all of you who have never been to an event, you have to come, and for all of you who haven't been to an event in a while, what the flick is your problem?  Get you a$$ to Crete on the 6th.

vhamberg:
Has anyone heard that the 15th MACG is cancelled? Zach refunded my registration. He said that a Diane might be working on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version