General > Capri Meets

15TH MACG

<< < (5/5)

Capritain:
Me too! Been wanting to attend since I've join the team Capri but never have the chance. Fixed one arm the other falls off.
Please do upload pix.
I was thinking if Matt could make it why couldn't I? Only 4 hours away.

socal1200r:

--- Quote from: SHOwn on August 04, 2016, 11:53:09 PM ---Matt, bring me a MAF to cone filter flange if you have one made up. Or whatever you've been making for aftermarket air induction. Hope you haven't left home yet. Also, have a safe trip and see you there.
Ron

--- End quote ---

So am I correct in assuming that you cannot just bolt on a cone-style or Uni foam filter directly to the MAF sensor?  If one were able to do this, what size inside filter diameter would work, 2.5"?

Rocketman:
Correct. You need an adapter. There are some cheap ones available.

I made / make a nice aluminum one. I've been meaning to redesign it to make it easier to produce

94daves:
Rocketman - do you have any more for sale?

socal1200r:

--- Quote from: Rocketman on October 05, 2016, 08:16:18 PM ---Correct. You need an adapter. There are some cheap ones available.

I made / make a nice aluminum one. I've been meaning to redesign it to make it easier to produce

--- End quote ---

Will this adapter work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mass-Air-Flow-Sensor-Intake-Adapter-Plate-For-91-95-Previa-2-4L-L4-/222231008718?fits=Year%3A1991%7CMake%3AMercury%7CModel%3ACapri%7CSubmodel%3AXR2&hash=item33be0015ce:g:EL8AAOSwawpXtKDt&vxp=mtr 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version