TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need help  (Read 4930 times)

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
Need help
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »

1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

specter692000

Need help
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »

OK guys a little update.

My moms dad decided to get a hold of a guy at a chevy dealership and got her a new dis (I didn't see the new one so i have no idea what it looked like).  A guy he knows that works on cars came by and put the new one in, got nothing.  Checked fuel line and the pressure was good.  Sprayed starter fluid and said that there was defiantly something wrong with the firing.  Was wondering of there was any way that it could be the comp in the car or something else that we are over looking.

specter692000

Need help
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 10:01:00 AM »

ok guys I have just been told that i get to find all the parts and get her car running.  And I will be completely honest I know nothing about this engine.  

So long story short its still having the same problem where the pick-up coil is receiving the signal but not letting the car fire and now i have to figure out what is causing this and i have sent a message to Russ asking if he knew anything at all and I'm turning back here for any help at all.

I have checked and tested every fuse and they are all fine so im lost and need help she doesn't want to sell the car so i need some help.
Pages: 1 [2]