Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Brakes/Suspension/Tires/Wheels

Rims and Suspension

(1/2) > >>

Sabrina:
Does any body know, what our rim measurements are?
Whats the max width tire we can use without rubbing? and does anybody know if there are any aftermarket companies that make coilovers for the capri? thanks

STE_6000:
Rims size can vary but most people get 16x7 so they still get a good ride. Coilovers you say? Yes they do and they are not cheap. I have them my self and got a very good deal over they normal cost but the company I got mine from said normal price would be about 400-500 bucks performance springs will run you about 150-250. Check other post containing suspension talks for more information.

Sabrina:
Thanks, Do know the standard offset and bolt pattern and measurement of the stock rim? and what company did you get the coilovers from?
thanks again

STE_6000:
I believe the setup is 14x7 or 15x7 with a 4x114.3 and a 42+mm or 45+mm offset. The coilovers I got were Ground-Control. They will not be cheap since coilovers will runs you anywere from 300-1,000 depending on the quality. Ground-Control will charge you $400 bucks alone without shipping. I suggest lowering springs inless you dont mind spending the money.

mhack:
Check out WHEELS section on my site  here

Site main is here akdusa.com/xr2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version