TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Capri Gathering T-Shirts  (Read 2440 times)

drbob

• Old-Timer
Capri Gathering T-Shirts
« on: June 23, 2011, 07:22:00 AM »

I just got back with a meeting with our T-Shirt designer.  I went to him with a couple of my ideas, and he showed me his work, and lets just say, I am so excited to see what he has for us.  His work is great and I am sure we will be very happy with this years shirts.

I encourage everyone to order at least one.  They will be heavy duty beefy t's.  The more we order, the cheaper we can get them, and that is more money for the gathering.  Those of you who would like your name added to the sponser list on the back of the T's, contact me.

Right now, Russ (trophys), Mark & Thea Rick/Cheryl and Shirley, are on the list.

I also talked to a BBQ caterer, (briskit/ribs/pulled pork...ect) and he is a little out of our price range ($15 person) So it looks like grill'n for us burgers/brats/hotdogs...ect.  

I'm getting excited, and I hope all of you are also.  Lets get those registrations in.

Remember, all paid registrations by the 15th of July with have a button with your name on them.
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

blue93

Capri Gathering T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 03:11:00 PM »

ALL THAT, plus a special, super-secret, additional bonus gift I am working on
for every car registered!

So Register today, pay today...Come On Down!
Mark
Stratosphere Blue \\\'93 NA 5sp
Dynamic White \\\'94 XR2
Camellia Red Pearl \\\'10 Subaru Forester 5sp