Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Aftermarket

Custom Exhaust Built to Spec

<< < (2/23) > >>

Gaz:

--- Quote from: 94daves on March 04, 2016, 02:16:17 PM ---If you could make one for a 1994 NA with aftermarket mufflers I'd be interested.  Would the pipes be mandrel bent?

--- End quote ---

Yes, we can mandrel bend, but unless your NA is some sort of speed demon, it's really more of an aesthetic choice, that of which I do not advise as it raises cost. Compression bent tubing should suit your needs just fine. All mufflers that aren't OEM are technically aftermarket, was there any brand or product that caught your eye?

Also, feel free to participate on the poll at the top of the page! :)

NomakeWan:
A bolt-in turbo-back that looks stock would be pretty sweet, but only if the price is right. Exhaust shops are aplenty out here in California, but many don't like working on 'newer' cars. As in, newer than 1975. ::)

Gaz:

--- Quote from: NomakeWan on March 04, 2016, 09:52:47 PM ---A bolt-in turbo-back that looks stock would be pretty sweet, but only if the price is right. Exhaust shops are aplenty out here in California, but many don't like working on 'newer' cars. As in, newer than 1975. ::)

--- End quote ---

I've noticed that, how the customer base year varies in relation to the harshness of the climate. Places that expose cars to more rust than Cali, or any other better region, they will work on pretty much anything.

Rocketman:
Cat-back would be great to have, crazy to ship
Downpipe offered seperate might be a better option than a full turbo-back system.
The bend over the rear subframe is a crazy complicated one

chrispoe:
I think a turbo exhaust manifold or even N/A headers would have a larger market cuz they could also fit a wider range of vehicles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version