TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tire Size  (Read 11651 times)

azgtx

• Old-Timer
Tire Size
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 01:17:00 PM »

make sure you look at the off set also.

Colorado1

Tire Size
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 03:08:00 PM »

A lot of different answers on this whole subject. Looks like trying to keep the offset as close to original will work? But I'll be reading for awhile still. Someday most of these tire & wheel size threads with the offsets all in one will be the ultimate sticky. I def. don't have the talent(knowledge) for that one. Thanks, Rob

azgtx

• Old-Timer
Tire Size
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 03:23:00 PM »

I have OZ Racing wheels on my 323's ...they are 15x6" w/ 46mm offset. The bigger wheels will need less offset....around 38-40 I would think for 17's. The biggest wheel I would put on a BF based car would be a 16 with like a 205/45's. But remember that the bigger wheels will raise the center of gravity and you will need to use drop springs or coilovers to bring it back down. This is where the offset comes into play so you don't end up rubbing the fenders.
Pages: 1 2 [3]