TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: 91 Mercury Capri XR2 Minnesota.  (Read 2304 times)

Christian

91 Mercury Capri XR2 Minnesota.
« on: November 12, 2010, 07:06:00 AM »

It pains me to do this, but I need to get rid of my project car    :(    I live in Minnesota and am about 3 hours north of the Minneapolis.

THIS IS A PROJECT CAR! It doesn't need much to run perfectly, just a new turbo which I have. You need to be mechanically inclined to replace it though, it will take about 6-7 hours to do if you are efficient. If you take your time it will be a weekend project.

I will straight up trade this car for a Suzuki T500 Titan motorcycle, or maybe an older AMC muscle car/jeep if you have one, it doesn't need to run BUT must be complete and in decent condition.

I have for sale or maybe trade for a snowmobile, motorcycle, or tell me what ya got I may be interested. The worst I could say is no. I did a full tune up on it 2 months ago, plugs, wires, fuel filter, oil change and a new fuel pressure regulator. it does have I believe 170k miles? Ill check when I get home. There is a little bit of rust and the tires will need to be replaced soon, they are still usable but not the best. Also it doesn't have a trunk key and the key that opens the convertible storage are, so the top is stuck down and the top wasn't in the greatest condition anyways. A new top is only around 190 dollars anyway. Also one more thing it will need to be towed, a seal in the turbo blew out so it does run and drive good still but it burns oil through the turbo so I really wouldn't trust driving it far. I do have a used turbo thats in great condition just needs to be cleaned out. Oh one more thing too, the passenger side door is dented in a little bit but you can pop it out fairly easily and I have a passenger side window motor and glass coming for it eventually too. I cant seem to think of anything else, other than that I do have pictures, just call or text me at 218-830-9322 my name is Christian. If I dont respond to the call just leave a voicemail and Ill get back to you as soon as possible. Or just PM me here.

I am probably forgetting somethings, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer them as best I can.

Price $1000 obo not sure if thats a good price or not.

Christian

91 Mercury Capri XR2 Minnesota.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »

Black Friday special, price lowered to $800 dollars and now will trade for pretty much anything.