Classifieds > Capri Parts

Rear brake calipers

(1/3) > >>

9193CapriXR2:
So I ordered 2 rear brake calipers from Rockauto.com.  A right and a left.  But I received 2 lefts....apparently one was misboxed or returned incorrectly.  I contacted RockAuto and the rear calipers are no longer available through them.  They don't even show them listed with the option to be notified when back in stock.  I work at a parts store and they are not available through us either.  Anyone have an extra right side they would trade for a left or know where I can purchase a Right side rear caliper that isnt used?

EShepherd:
Frankly, I'm amazed you found one new rear caliper. I've been hunting for a pair for at least a year now...and they're all gone. From what I've heard, one of the parts store chains will send them out and have them rebuilt for you.

My advice, just treat them like gold. Be super careful when servicing your rear brakes. And just pray like hell they don't fail.

9193CapriXR2:
How do you add pictures?

9193CapriXR2:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/j3JA7fACyAunmrTQ6

Does this work?

9193CapriXR2:
Ordered two rear caliper rebuilt kits to have in case I can't find the right rear....justbwatched the youtube video on bearing replacement....now I'm nervous as I don't have a press or that tool to get race out of knuckle.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version