Classifieds > Capri Parts

WTB Strut Tower Brace

<< < (6/6)

Trackerrrr:
They are available but you gotta dig hard in the 'net. I don't need one personally as I'll never drive my car that hard to warrant it.

There are German versions available under a different company but the cost and shipping to USA is mucho bucks.

Wiechers Sport is the name but they list them for a Ford Capri so it may be a slightly different product.

Trackerrrr:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WHITELINE-KSB595-BRACE-STRUT-TOWER-ALLOY-ADJ/332012394161?epid=1928318970&hash=item4d4d7b16b1:g:4K0AAOSwal5YDbP3

Here's one I found, seller has three for sale but wants almost $100 to ship to USA. With the exchange rate currently that's approaching $250 US dollars to buy and ship.

How bad do ya want one?  :o

blueamber:
So, that Australia seller might ship all three for not much more money (same box, not much more weight)  make him an offer for all three, you could then sell 2 (they WILL sell) and yours is almost free!

jdp:
I had already tested that theory with the seller.  Buying two, he would only offer $10 off combined shipping for two..  If you can be patient, Rocketman has making some braces on his long list of things to do.  That is what I have decided to do.  His work is pretty superb.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version