TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Valve Cover  (Read 2459 times)

EShepherd

• 1991 Capri XR2, 1991 Capri XR2 Rusted out Shell
Valve Cover
« on: March 09, 2023, 05:27:24 AM »

Guys, does anyone have a spare valve cover collecting dust someplace? I'd love to buy it from you, and I can cover shipping too.

I'd like to experiment with removing the dizzy and swapping to a CkP/CmP setup, to hopefully one day be able to run coil-on-plug ignition and sequential fuel injection from a standalone ECU. However, I don't want to cut up and weld on the only valve cover that I have. Who wants to donate theirs to science?

No rush on this. I'll edit the post once I've gotten one, so if you're reading this I'm still buying.

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 XR2, 1992 XR2, 1993 XR2
Re: Valve Cover
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 09:17:16 AM »

Good luck with that. Those things go for $150 or more....lol That has already been done by a guy on the Festiva group. He had a BP Festiva that did 150MPH or something like that in a quarter. He was selling them till he went to work for a speed shop in Orlando. Seems I've read somewhere that we have sequential already.
Jack Byrd