TeamCapri Related > TeamCapri.com

Looks to be back up and running

(1/2) > >>

Rocketman:
I've been working at getting the site/forums back up since it went down.
It's an ongoing saga but it appears to be *somewhat* working for now. Details on the why later.

We're on a new host/server, and a new domain registrar. We have SSL enabled now but it's causing a bunch of headaches.

The main landing page is temporary, (https://teamcapri.com) it's way down on the to-do list.

There are still a few problems, if you run across any please post them here.
Currently the forum is unable to send emails. I am actively trying to sort this out - but it means password resets, new registrations, and notifications are not working properly at the moment.

-Matt "Rocketman"

Rocketman:
Forum generated emails should be working now.

jdp:
thank you Rocketman!!!!!

mr_gr1mm:
Thanks for getting this site back up! NGL - when the domain didn't resolve I just about $#!* myself. Even if no one is active on here, the years of stored conversations is invaluable data as a resource for newbies trying to learn about this car. It seems like you have a handle on things, but if you need assistance with anything in the future or simply want someone to take over please feel free to reach out. I am a software engineer by trade and would happily assist in any way I can. Trying to do research without having this site was very difficult!

Rocketman:

--- Quote from: mr_gr1mm on May 11, 2022, 10:51:07 AM ---Thanks for getting this site back up! NGL - when the domain didn't resolve I just about $#!* myself. Even if no one is active on here, the years of stored conversations is invaluable data as a resource for newbies trying to learn about this car. It seems like you have a handle on things, but if you need assistance with anything in the future or simply want someone to take over please feel free to reach out. I am a software engineer by trade and would happily assist in any way I can. Trying to do research without having this site was very difficult!

--- End quote ---

That's good to know, web admin is not my forte so I struggled quite a bit with it. Thank you.
Yes that has been my drive to keep the forums going, there's a lot of valuable information saved here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version