Classifieds > Capri Parts

WTB - XR2 Transaxle

(1/1)

EShepherd:
Haven't heard back from the previous gentleman I had arranged to buy a transmission from, so here we are. I'm looking to buy an entire transmission/transaxle assembly from anyone that has one laying around. The less mileage on it, the more I'll pay. I don't need to flywheel, clutch, or pressure plate. I do need the rest of it though. I can pick it up, or pay for shipping if you're too far away. Needs to be from an XR2, the base model Capri uses a different, weaker transmission.

Reply here, or PM me. If this ad is still up, I'm still looking.

Rocketman:
I think you said you didn't do the FB group but that might be your best bet.
Also www.car-part.com

I have shipped XR2 transmissions before, they're like 80lbs or something, not insane

greywolf27030:

--- Quote from: Rocketman on January 09, 2022, 03:39:19 PM ---I think you said you didn't do the FB group but that might be your best bet.
Also www.car-part.com

I have shipped XR2 transmissions before, they're like 80lbs or something, not insane

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, the cost to ship will probably be more than the cost of the transmission.

EShepherd:

--- Quote from: greywolf27030 on January 10, 2022, 09:31:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rocketman on January 09, 2022, 03:39:19 PM ---I think you said you didn't do the FB group but that might be your best bet.
Also www.car-part.com

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, the cost to ship will probably be more than the cost of the transmission.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but I enjoy a good road trip. As long as it's not way out in Cali or something, I'd probably just go get it.

greywolf27030:
I went from NC to IL one time to get one.....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version