Classifieds > Capri Parts

[FS] Many Capri parts

<< < (2/3) > >>

greywolf27030:

--- Quote from: EShepherd on August 31, 2021, 06:11:23 PM ---Dude it's bad. I've already got an entire spare interior, an extra hood, doors, fenders, trunk, etc. And I'd still happily take his off his hands if it gets me a spare tranny or engine. I just don't know where I'm gonna put all this stuff. My garage is beyond overflowing. I've already got essentially two Capri's worth of under-hood stuff in there, two front suspensions, etc. etc. It's bad.

--- End quote ---

I've got mostly mechanical stuff from low mileage cars but am fearful of that end of my house collapsing.

ZJCapri91:

--- Quote from: EShepherd on August 30, 2021, 06:30:47 PM ---How much engine parts? Got a whole short block or cylinder head kicking around? Was this an XR2?

Please tell me you have a whole transmission. I also need a whole set of wheels. :)

If your suspension stuff isn't rusted to hell, we may be in business there, too.

Shit, maybe you should just PM me. (Guys, my wife is gonna KILL me)

--- End quote ---

I have the complete cylinder head, idk if it would need rebuilt. No tranny, it was an automatic car. It is not a short block. It is just the block bored .030 over, with stock size pistons included. Suspension is ok, but definitely not the best. The car had several rust holes in the floor when I got it. 

EShepherd:
Let me try and talk to my wife. I'd be willing to take it all for $250. Honestly, mostly just to have a spare cylinder head.

Don't get your hopes up. She's already quite unhappy with my hoard of Capri parts. But, there is an outside chance I can take it all. I'll let you know in a couple days...just need to work on buttering her up a bit first.

greywolf27030:

--- Quote from: EShepherd on September 03, 2021, 06:04:39 AM ---Let me try and talk to my wife. I'd be willing to take it all for $250. Honestly, mostly just to have a spare cylinder head.

Don't get your hopes up. She's already quite unhappy with my hoard of Capri parts. But, there is an outside chance I can take it all. I'll let you know in a couple days...just need to work on buttering her up a bit first.

--- End quote ---

Good luck with that....lol

xscottw:
Hey there Looking for interior door pulls at least passenger side might take both, and door panel (or bottom piece of them) for at least the driver side (might take both if you have em). :) And if you have the brake master cylinder theres a small pressure sensor with loose actuator in the bottom I'm missing on my car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version