Classifieds > Capris For Sale

91 (cant remember) xr2 in NC very sad!!

<< < (2/7) > >>

fredthetiredman:
Pretty sure its a 93 (xr2)

I have the Tonneau Cover that was never used..The plastic clips were put on the car. The storage bag slight mildew on it. The Tonneau cover is in seem pretty flexable and new..   The hardtop which stored inside and on the rack with the cover over it. It stuck behind other stuff- the top was put on maybe 3 times-so should be pretty nice also.

Some pictures taken...

fredthetiredman:

--- Quote from: fredthetiredman on May 02, 2021, 09:59:28 PM ---Pretty sure its a 93 (xr2)

I have the Tonneau Cover that was never used..The plastic clips were put on the car. The storage bag slight mildew on it. The Tonneau cover is in seem pretty flexable and new..   The hardtop which stored inside and on the rack with the cover over it. It stuck behind other stuff- the top was put on maybe 3 times-so should be pretty nice also.

Some pictures taken...

--- End quote ---

fredthetiredman:

--- Quote from: greywolf27030 on April 26, 2021, 09:58:15 AM ---I'll go a hundred bucks.

--- End quote ---

Thank you-but not right now- I believe the junk yard will come pick it up and give me much more for it.  I was hoping a hobbiest would benefit 

greywolf27030:

--- Quote from: fredthetiredman on May 02, 2021, 10:14:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: greywolf27030 on April 26, 2021, 09:58:15 AM ---I'll go a hundred bucks.

--- End quote ---

Thank you-but not right now- I believe the junk yard will come pick it up and give me much more for it.  I was hoping a hobbiest would benefit

--- End quote ---

Well, I'll go $150. I'm guessing all the tires are flat.

fredthetiredman:

They are the original tires on it- and these wheels....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274609468197?fits=Year%3A1993%7CModel%3ACapri%7CSubmodel%3AXR2%7CMake%3AMercury&hash=item3feffff325:g:r8cAAOSwz-df042p

This vehicle is not molested -the body has no known damage. The fuel filter on top was removed to pull fuel out (short of that).

I used to add air to tires and they would slowly bleed down - it has those original low profile tires on it.  I hate to let the junk yard come pick it up - With the hardtop Nice (which has been stored) and tonneau cover inside.
http://shop.moderncapriparts.biz/Catalog/ProductDisplay.cfm?id=192413&cid=148

I see ebay junk Yard parting these out. Wow ebay sellers have the hardtop listed at $700 with $200 shipping!??! WOW?!??

I currently have the car on one half of my gravel driveway-so it should be pretty easy to retrieve (depending on skill and proper equipment) - 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version