TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Author Topic: [FS] 91 XR2 part out  (Read 2407 times)

Gomez

[FS] 91 XR2 part out
« on: October 12, 2013, 06:48:16 PM »

I have a 91 XR2 I recently purchased. I will be keeping the engine, tranny, all engine related (electrical and non), axles, and front seats, the rest is up for grabs. Please ask via text and I will send pics back the same way in the evenings.

The car is in pretty good physical condition. There is paint flake on some panels but not all, some rust on body but without close inspection I am guessing none on shippable panels. I never test drove the car so I cannot answer any working or not questions. Previous owner told me headlights do work. I did get the wing off but some of the bolts broke off during removal.

I am very willing to help anyone with any parts needed. JUST ASK! All prices are "make reasonable offer" and I will most likely accept. Please offer shipped prices on smaller items. Larger heavier items will need quoted. I like to try and squeeze items into Flat Rate boxes if that helps.

I do not know Capri parts availability or rarity, I just wanna recoup some of my investment AND help other car owners get parts needed. So please try and be honest with me.

Thank you, Bryant (740) 624-2578
Bryant 740 624-2578

grantduffield

• TeamCapri Supporter
    • 1991 Capri (automatic)
Re: [FS] 91 XR2 part out
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 04:25:01 PM »

Hey Gomez - I am new to the forum.  I need a couple of roof latches for the convertible top.  Do you have any for sale?
This is a very complicated case (car), a lot of ins, a lot of outs, a lot of what-have-yous.

Hrspowr

• 91 capri
Re: [FS] 91 XR2 part out
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 11:52:26 AM »

I am looking for the window regulator for drivers side.  Pretty much any condition.  Have one?