Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Brakes/Suspension/Tires/Wheels

INCREDIBLE DEAL on Tokico Performance Struts!!!

(1/7) > >>

calicapri93:
The ordering phone # is right there on this page, they don't have an online order form, because they don't usually sell to the public. They are only selling these 'Overstock/Closeout Specials' directly to the public. Order soon, $39 a strut is suppose to end on 10/5 or when they run out!!!

http://www.tokicogasshocks.com/new.asp  

Don't forget FOUR different part #'s for a complete set...

Mazda 323 - 1986-89 (exc. GTX)
Mercury Tracer - 1987-90

Front struts
HB2083 & HB2084
$39.00 instead of $123.00 ea.

Rear struts
HB2085 & HB2086
$39.00 instead of $123.00 ea.

These have a LIFETIME WARRANTY for as long as they are on your car!  Mine are sitting in the garage, waiting for me to install them along with my new H & R lowering springs and a strut tower brace.  Can't wait to get them on the '93 na I just bought!!  
I don't have time this week, going to GIANTS vs. Dodgers games at Pacbell Park this weekend and PLAYOFF games next week! GO GIANTS!!!

[ September 28, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: calicapri93 ]

pokmnster:
These are only for N/A's correct?

Macau_Capri:
i could be interested, but im in asia and they dont even a email address aheve  :(

calicapri93:
I'm sure these struts would work on na's and turbos equally well.  The knowledgeable turbo guys on here will be able to tell you for sure..

djgaud33025:
These shocks won't work for the rear of a 94 turbo since it has the "sport suspension". I wen't through the drama of having to locate some original struts for my car that's how I know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version