TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Mustang & All-Fords Show Vancouver, WA  (Read 2569 times)

tech_capri

• http://www.techcapri.com
Mustang & All-Fords Show Vancouver, WA
« on: March 04, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »

For all you "Capriests" hailing from the beautiful Pacific Northwest here's a chance to show. You may now preregister for the 19th Annual Mustangs Unlimited Stampede & All-Fords Show to be held Saturday, July 23, 2005 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Vancouver, Washington. I've been wanting to attend this show for two years now and have always had a conflict but this year I'm finally going to make it. They don't have a class just for Capris but we could change that if enough people preregistered. The class open to us would be '70 and newer Ford. Nice site too - right down by the river. Send me an email and I can send you a PDF flyer that you can print out and mail for preregistration purposes. I'll also add the show to the calendar. I'm hoping to see a few more Aussie Capris at shows here in the West this year. Cheers!
techCapri