TeamCapri Related > TeamCapri.com

TeamCapri renewed for another 3 years.

(1/3) > >>

STE_6000:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I re-upped teamcapri for another 3 years. some of the donations helped cover a portion of the cost but any more donations, via paypal, would be greatly appreciated. if you do not have paypal but wish to donate, please don't hesitate to reply here and i'll give alternative means.

LarryC:
Since I have been asking so many (usually stupid) questions on this site, it is only fair that I do my part and help keep 'TeamCapri' running.  You ask for donations by paypal, but I could not find link or instructions on how to donate.

Kev93:
I'd probably prefer "alt means" too.

As for cost ... I assume you're talking about renting server space, not just name registration?  Names are $peanuts these days.

Does the site take a lot of resources?

Kev93:
CPU cycles, disk space, RAM, etc. I mean ;)

STE_6000:
teAmcapri in its current state does not require a lot of power for web space which is been a key thing to keeping the cost for the site low in order for the runs as long as it has. If you choose to use pay pal on the main teamcapri.com page you will see a donate button. If you do not see this then you can send your donations to my email address "ste_6000 @ teamcapri.com"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version