General > Build Threads

My New Ride........

(1/10) > >>

Gostlrs:
Well the deal finally went through today. I found this 95 Talon AWD TSI on CL a few weeks ago. He lived close so I took a peek. I fell in love. Not fond of the color but the body is perfect and the engine is 100% all stock. Everything on the engine was just replaced. New everything.Amazing. He had his insurance company do it all somehow. Shortly after he got it back the Diff went out on it..So thats all I got to fix to get her moving. Starts right up and purrs like new...Interior is in good shape.

I traded him my son's 95 Mercury Cougar straight up. I paid 800 for his car..Just got it home. This weekend I will clean her up and get some better shots..

CapriTypeR:
Holy crap, that car is green!!  Now you just need plates that read "Kermit".

Good luck with the build!!

--Russ

Gostlrs:
Ha Ha...Once I find a 97+ Talon bumper i will get it painted back to black..the original color.

Surfnut:
I am GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN with envy.  

Gostlrs:
Got the title in my name today..So glad it came up clean...

Thinking I will work on the Exterior first since it is so damn ugly green...

Gonna pick up a different front bumper and some aftermarket fenders then get it painted.

My friend came over today and looked at the tranny/diff... He is gonna hook me up and rebuild them for me for like 2-300 bucks. I just got to pull it and he will help with the install....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version