TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: I miss  (Read 3504 times)

Hollis

I miss
« on: November 05, 2010, 01:31:00 AM »

my capri

That is all.

Surfnut

I miss
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 05:42:00 AM »

Dude, PLEASE buy mine.  I'll make you a good deal....
It's under Capri's for sale ---'91 N/A For Sale Detroit Area

Dave

Hollis

I miss
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 07:44:00 AM »

No cash at the moment or I would get my xr2 fixed. been driving an mk2 jetta around and I hate it with a passion.

Surfnut

I miss
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »

Well, on the bright side of things, with winter coming, you're better to drive a Jetta through the snow and ice and salt than you are to wreck a Capri!

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
I miss
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 09:55:00 AM »

Even worse yet - get it all salty and rustified!

Whatchu got for cash man? I'll be out that way next weekend. But im broke too. I can bring some spare parts see if we can get er running.
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

Hollis

I miss
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »

I'm completely broke right now. It sucks. Attempting to move into Butler from pgh. So basically all my money(whats left of last paycheck) is tied  up into gas to find a job up there. It sucks. If the jetta sells. And I sell my gps/dvd player in it. I might try to just get a new engine and be done with it.

Like I've state I'm not mechanically inclined a whole lot. I try my best with things. But when it starts smoking to the point my friend thinks my house is on fire. I know its toast lol.