TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: how to  (Read 3451 times)

Piojo

how to
« on: May 11, 2011, 04:54:00 AM »

how do i tighten the latches? because one of them is loose and doesnt tighten the top all the way. when it rains water gets in.

TC92xr2

how to
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 05:10:00 AM »

On the little hook that attaches to the latch above the windshield there should be a bolt. Just unhook it from holding the top down, then tighten the bolt which in turn pulls the hook further away from the latch, don't go crazy with it or you wont be able to latch it at all.

kelly270

• http://na
how to
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 02:52:00 PM »

mine has leaked on the divers piller  from the first day I got it, I've tried everything, I just don't drive it in the rain. And I live on the coast of washington, which equates to: I don't drive it much, (Which makes all the WRX guys in town are glad of it!!) they might get me off the line cause I cant get no traction in first and second, on full boost, but sometimes, when the pavement is hot and I'm shifting it right  I can grab second and just pull away.
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

Piojo

how to
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 05:09:00 PM »

thanxx