TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: XR2 Build!  (Read 16 times)

McClain

• 1991 Mercury Capri
XR2 Build!
« on: May 07, 2024, 09:57:32 PM »

The day has finally come and I am making my second capri purchase, funny how you always end up with more than one of these things, however this one is a XR2. I wanted to know if there where any ideas of a good place to start with modding and building this car, I want to have fun and get it fast, I am down to try anything, I have been on this cite a bunch and have read a lot of great things, but as time goes on information and availability can change so I wanted to know if y’all had any updated advice, any help is greatly appreciate! I have heard great things about the rocket chip but don’t know where I would be able to buy one!

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 XR2, 1992 XR2, 1993 XR2
Re: XR2 Build!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:47:48 AM »

Good to hear someone working on one of these. The Rocketchip is make by the moderator here, Mathew Shayka. Be sure and check the turbo section on the home page, good luck and keep up informed.
Jack Byrd