Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Capri XR-2 89-94

Turbo Header

(1/2) > >>

Markus:
Hello Everyone.
I wanted to let everyone know of another option available for people looking to upgrade or replace their manifold.
http://prodigyautofab.com/

Final pricing is yet to be determined but should be around $500. The header and turbo flanges are 1/2" steel and the runners are 1 3/4" dia. TIG welding and upgraded turbo flanges are available as well.  
We are willing to custom build you a header to meet your exact specifications as well, just send us an email or give us a call and we will help you get what you need.
Please let us know what you think!
Thank you,
Mark Sumigray, Prodigy Auto Fabrication

JackRobot:
Doesn't look bad, but 500? The welds don't look top quality, I would find it very hard to spend 500 on that unless that's just a prototype.

Also what about a coating?

Gus Kelley:
Hey! The welds do look like they're not penetrating enough. It's a nice simple design. I would have to imagine if they got five or ten orders that the price could drop by 1/3. Also coatings cost money, maybe that could be offered at added cost.  Gus

Gostlrs:
the holes look terrible as well.

I know i could get a shop here to make one for 1/2 the price

Rocketman:
Its great you are making these, but the price is way too high for the quality - Neukin made an equal-length TIG welded ramhorn header, and the going rate on that was $600.

Props to you man, but please think about price

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version