General > Photographs

My Two Capris

(1/3) > >>

Carolina_Guy:
Here are a couple pics of my two Capris.. I've owned the red one for 4 years and the silver one for about 3 years...

91 Capri XR2... 150,000 miles..

92 Capri N/A Automatic with an XR2 Spoiler... 61,000 miles..

Razzamatazzboca:
All I can say is NICE, VERY NICE!
They look to be in superb cosmetic shape.
How do they ride?

Capri_chick:
Wow, VERY nice!!! (And I am very picky when it comes to judging Capris  :D )

In fact, the only thing I would even change if they were mine would be to color key the side moldings, but that's it! Even with that, they are still gorgeous cars. I can't remember the last time I had such praise for someone else's little Mercury   :cool:  Again, very nice, clean, and love the aftermarket wheels.

Carolina_Guy:
Thanks Razz...  They ride like any other small car would....you should know that with 3 of them yourself...LOL..  I drive the red one usually 2 or 3 days a week if the weather is nice and very rarely drive the silver one... I've only put 9,000 miles on it in 3 years...

Carolina_Guy:
Funny you should say that Capri Chick... I've already had the moldings color matched on the silver one with the rest of the car... Just had the interior completly redone on the red one and getting it repainted again this spring.. My bike rack sorta scratched the truck lid and spoiler when one of the straps came loose on my way back from a bike ride in Virginia..  Thanks for the compliments..  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version