TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: Couple parts for sale!  (Read 2252 times)

LittleB10

Couple parts for sale!
« on: June 27, 2011, 05:30:00 AM »

Hey guys! I got rid of the capri and have some left over parts i need to get rid of;

valve cover- $25
2x alternator belts- $15 for both
rear bumper- $100

Everything does not include shipping and I will take best offer. Valve cover and bumper are in good condition and the belts are new. I just need this stuff gone. You can either reply here or email me LittleB010@gmail.com. Here are some pics of the rear bumper.

Joe
\\\'91 N/A
LittleB010@gmail.com
LittleB010@aol.com

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
Couple parts for sale!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »

Nice, that's the back piece of the Erebuni kit. Do you have any of the other pieces for the kit?

GLWS!

-Rocket
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

capriguyJohn

Couple parts for sale!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »

How much for the rear bumper. I'm in Scranton so I can probably pick itup

capriguyJohn

Couple parts for sale!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »

Sorry lol didn't see the price if it doesn't sell by the 12 th I can come pick it up

LittleB10

Couple parts for sale!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »

Thanks I had no idea what kit it was from! I do not have any other pieces of the kit. I wish I had the car still cause I never knew about needing the oem alt pulley and only reason I sold the car cause I couldn't get the alt to charge the battery. everything else was in excellent condition and i rebuilt that engine myself. lol anyways I can hold the bumper as long as needs be. Lol i have had it in the basement for over 2 years. Just to remind everyone prices are negotiable! just need the stuff gone! thanks again!
Joe
\\\'91 N/A
LittleB010@gmail.com
LittleB010@aol.com

capriguyJohn

Couple parts for sale!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 06:59:00 PM »

If you'll take 50 for the bumper I can come pick it up, where are you located? Email me keystoneguy91@aim.com