General > General

replacement soft top

(1/2) > >>

johnpic:
Hi all. I need to replace the soft top on my Capri & was wondering if anyone has used either an EZ On or a Robbins brand? Also, is it worth an extra $100 to go with the Stayfast cloth as opposed to the Cabrio? Thanks. John  Oh, & by the way, does anyone have a foglight housing I can purcase. I broke the glass in 1 that I previously purchased!

greywolf27030:
Greetings John, the Stayfast or Haartzcloth is absolutely worth the extra money if you're going to keep your car and if not probably worth it if you sell it because it presents so much better. My first replacement was Cabrio, it ripped the first year and it was downhill from there...lol One of mine has the Robbins top ad it is an excellent top. You might try eBay, the convertible top guys make a good top. If you Facebook you might try 1991-1994 Mercury Capri Owners Group, a sister to teamcapri.com and 1991-1994 Mercury Capri Scavengers Group for parts.

Good luck and glad you're onboard.

johnpic:
Thanks Jack. I will probably go with the Robbins Stayfast cloth. John

johnpic:
I am now checking out the Topsonline brand. They have a Stayfast cloth one that is considerably cheaper than the Robbins one. Anyone familiar with that company? John

johnpic:
Oops, hate to be a pain but I just saw AutoBerry sells a Stayfast cloth top for $349!!! John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version