TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: [FS] Many Capri parts  (Read 2727 times)

ZJCapri91

• 91’ Capri N/A 05’ Excursion V10 06’ F150 5.4 V8
[FS] Many Capri parts
« on: August 29, 2021, 05:46:50 PM »

I have recently become Capri-less, for better or worse, and do not intend on owning another in the near future.
Given, I have lots of parts for a Capri, and they all need to go, or they will be thrown away! Would like to sell in bulk

I have an engine block bored to .030 over, a complete head assembly that has not been machined
Seats, front and rear
Hood, Trunk and doors
complete wiring harnesses
Convertible top frame
most interior and exterior parts
Most engine parts
Most suspension parts

I had a parts Capri that was complete disassembled, so minus a few parts, there is a whole cars worth of parts here.

Located Goshen/Loveland, Ohio

If you buy everything at once, I will make you a deal at $250. Individual prices can be negotiated, along with pictures at request.
Email @ goldickzach@gmail.com

EShepherd

• 1991 Capri XR2, 1991 Capri XR2 Rusted out Shell
Re: [FS] Many Capri parts
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 06:30:47 PM »

How much engine parts? Got a whole short block or cylinder head kicking around? Was this an XR2?

Please tell me you have a whole transmission. I also need a whole set of wheels. :)

If your suspension stuff isn't rusted to hell, we may be in business there, too.

Shit, maybe you should just PM me. (Guys, my wife is gonna KILL me)

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
    • 1991 XR2, 1992 XR2, 1993 XR2
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 08:06:19 AM »

How much engine parts? Got a whole short block or cylinder head kicking around? Was this an XR2?

Please tell me you have a whole transmission. I also need a whole set of wheels. :)

If your suspension stuff isn't rusted to hell, we may be in business there, too.

hahahaha.....you've got my disease.  Ben Rogers and I pretty much stripped an XR2 that was in a local JY a couple of years ago.
Jack Byrd

EShepherd

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 06:11:23 PM »

Dude it's bad. I've already got an entire spare interior, an extra hood, doors, fenders, trunk, etc. And I'd still happily take his off his hands if it gets me a spare tranny or engine. I just don't know where I'm gonna put all this stuff. My garage is beyond overflowing. I've already got essentially two Capri's worth of under-hood stuff in there, two front suspensions, etc. etc. It's bad.

efogs

• Nostalgic for the weird.
    • 2017 Ford Focus, 1991 Mercury Capri Base
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 10:08:59 PM »

If it's a non-turbo, I need the distributor cap for it.

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 06:49:47 AM »

Dude it's bad. I've already got an entire spare interior, an extra hood, doors, fenders, trunk, etc. And I'd still happily take his off his hands if it gets me a spare tranny or engine. I just don't know where I'm gonna put all this stuff. My garage is beyond overflowing. I've already got essentially two Capri's worth of under-hood stuff in there, two front suspensions, etc. etc. It's bad.

I've got mostly mechanical stuff from low mileage cars but am fearful of that end of my house collapsing.
Jack Byrd

ZJCapri91

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 08:22:38 PM »

I have the complete cylinder head, idk if it would need rebuilt. No tranny, it was an automatic car. It is not a short block. It is just the block bored .030 over, with stock size pistons included. Suspension is ok, but definitely not the best. The car had several rust holes in the floor when I got it. 

EShepherd

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 06:04:39 AM »

Let me try and talk to my wife. I'd be willing to take it all for $250. Honestly, mostly just to have a spare cylinder head.

Don't get your hopes up. She's already quite unhappy with my hoard of Capri parts. But, there is an outside chance I can take it all. I'll let you know in a couple days...just need to work on buttering her up a bit first.

greywolf27030

• Old-Timer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 07:54:49 AM »

Let me try and talk to my wife. I'd be willing to take it all for $250. Honestly, mostly just to have a spare cylinder head.

Don't get your hopes up. She's already quite unhappy with my hoard of Capri parts. But, there is an outside chance I can take it all. I'll let you know in a couple days...just need to work on buttering her up a bit first.

Good luck with that....lol
Jack Byrd

xscottw

• 1993 Mercury Capri Base Manual
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 08:54:43 PM »

Hey there Looking for interior door pulls at least passenger side might take both, and door panel (or bottom piece of them) for at least the driver side (might take both if you have em). :) And if you have the brake master cylinder theres a small pressure sensor with loose actuator in the bottom I'm missing on my car.

ZJCapri91

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 07:01:53 PM »

Hate to say, but due to a general lack of interest, the parts have been thrown away. My father, more accurately, threw them away thinking they would never sell. Sorry.