Classifieds > Capri Parts

blackout projector headlights.

<< < (2/3) > >>

rcicustoms:
the headlights are a direct fit replacement for the capri... they convert your sealed beam into a separate h4 bulb and fixture...they are blackout projector style...

the foglights are glass with black reflactors just like the headlights...
 they are close to filing the hole in the bumper...take a std. 50 watt bulb and are prewired to plug into the stock foglight harnesses on your capri... a single 3/8 hole must be drilled to mount foglights...

theese headlights are blackout, and i Highly Recommend you buy, and install an HID light kit..
just order the color/temp. you want with an H4 bulb size...
they also make an HID kit for foglights...

...Joe...RCI...

David Young:
Joe - I just sent you an email.  Let me know.

David

mr_gr1mm:
I know this thread is dead, but can someone please explain where I can buy all of these light fixtures/parking light covers? I want to do exactly this to all of the light fixtures on my capri but I am very inexperienced. I've been doing my best to google "Gt light covers" and "h3 bulb 4x6 HID conversion kit" but I have zero confidence that anything I've found will fit my base Capri. I'm having the most difficulty finding anything that looks like it will even come close to fitting the parking headlight fixtures. If anyone has a direct link and could maybe explain what h3/h4 bulbs are and what HID conversion kits are and what's involved with installing them I would really appreciate it... a lot of what I've been finding online uses stock images that do not match the capri style fixtures so I don't want to risk buying anything... again thanks so much for the help!

mr_gr1mm:
so I've been doing some research and I think I found the replacement blackout 4x6 housing https://www.ebay.com/itm/232629629406?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=20200818143230&meid=b6e849844d2b466fa4a9f844f5b6e435&pid=101224&rk=3&rkt=5&sd=253366797534&itm=232629629406&pmt=1&noa=1&pg=2047675&algv=DefaultOrganicWeb&_trksid=p2047675.c101224.m-1. I also now know that h4 are the bulbs I would want to convert over to since they have a combination of low & high beam filaments. The only thing I still have no idea about is how to actually convert my sealed beam bulb to an h4 HID. Also, I have gotten nowhere in trying to find those smoke grey blackout covers for the parking/turn signal lights...

greywolf27030:
The conversion headlights usually bolt in and plug in just like a replacement headlight. The conversion bulbs usually come with a pigtail to adapt it to your stock plug. The bulb conversions normally pull more power than your stock system was designed for and to get max effect you should use a relay to power the new units. This is the wiring diagram to the headlight system.

https://capriconvertible.com/FORD-CAPRI-89-94-SA,SC,SE-CONVERTABLE/ELECTRICAL-DIAGRAMS/Capri_SM_Lighting_Exterior_S17-01.pdf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version