TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: The capri slightly different now on the other side of the country.  (Read 2532 times)

dantheDSMman

Well I'm stationed out in Washington now wasn't gonna bring her out here but didn't find any car I was really interested in out here so I had her shipped out here. I've got a suspension on it now and snagged a hardtop when I was home on leave now just gotta get a fmic and a bigger turbo afterwards.... oh and a wash. Mountain roads are fun    aside from my splash shield which was the casualty of a big rock on hurricane ridge.

rcdraco

The capri slightly different now on the other side of the country.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:18:00 AM »

Is that with the 1. odd inch drop springs I see around?  I might just have to buy a set of those, it looks really slick.

dantheDSMman

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 10:49:00 AM »

If you saw it around november to december in the downingtown west chester area than yeah. They are h&r I got them off grip motor sports so far I'm happy with them.

rcdraco

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:42:00 AM »

I've honestly never seen it, but I was wondering how the cars look with the spring kits on.  Looks almost like it came off the assembly line like that, excluding the eerily low front mudflaps.