Tech, Repairs, Upgrades > Brakes/Suspension/Tires/Wheels

Best Sway Bar End Links

<< < (2/3) > >>

socal1200r:
Based on this thread, I went ahead and ordered a set of the Energy Suspension 9.8122 end links thru Amazon, total cost was less than $30.  I've had almost nothing but trouble with Roo-Sports, and they even put me on a "do not sell to" list on eBay because I left them neutral feedback (they never replied to my emails or phone calls).  F*ck them and the camel they rode into town on, I'll get things like this from anyone but them. 

CapriTypeR:

--- Quote from: socal1200r on November 02, 2016, 09:59:49 PM ---Based on this thread, I went ahead and ordered a set of the Energy Suspension 9.8122 end links thru Amazon, total cost was less than $30.  I've had almost nothing but trouble with Roo-Sports, and they even put me on a "do not sell to" list on eBay because I left them neutral feedback (they never replied to my emails or phone calls).  F*ck them and the camel they rode into town on, I'll get things like this from anyone but them.

--- End quote ---

I have sold on eBay under that account for 16 years.......I have a grand total of 5 people on my "blocked bidders" list. I have never, nor will I ever, block a buyer for neutral feedback. I have a total of ONE neutral feedback, from 6 months ago....If that was you, you are NOT blocked.

As for "never replied to my emails or phone calls", that's a flat-out lie...maybe you should check your eBay messages, because all replies were sent through there. I have 100% perfect feedback, with 5 star ratings in all categories...perhaps it's not me that has the problem.....

Just for fun, I've attached a picture of my "blocked bidder" list....Are you on it?

If you have a problem with me, perhaps we can continue this in PM....

--Russ

socal1200r:
PM sent...

CapriTypeR:

--- Quote from: socal1200r on November 07, 2016, 04:53:07 PM ---PM sent...

--- End quote ---

Answered!

azgtx:
Damn, I was looking forward to this exchange. Site has been a bit quiet lately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version