Classifieds > Capris For Sale

94' capri

(1/2) > >>

jzimms010:
hey guys im new here and pretty much to the capri world. I bought a 94 cobalt blue capri back in august with then 39,000 miles (now 48,000) for $1000.  the guy didnt know how to drive stick and parked in 97. the tires where gone, the top looked great but found out the rubber on the bottom where it looks to the car are dry rotted off and i guess you cant fix that. anyway the inside is perfect, the only problem are strictly cosmetic.  i was wondering if this is anything special, if not is it in the realm of possibility to slap a XR2 engine in there. any input is great, thanks guys!

Rocketman:
Welcome to TeamCapri! Sounds like you got quite a steal on your 94. Cobalt blue is one of my favorites...

It's very possible a swap in a turbo motor, I've done the conversion before. It's a little tough to retain the AC on the 94 due to wiring differences, but If you're really interested in keeping it im sure it can be saved.

I can be hired to do swaps if you have a donor  ;)

Hope to see you at this year's Northeast Capri Meet as well!

-Rocketman

jzimms010:
yeah i would love to come, and  must say that GTXR2 is freakin awesome! Where are you located (incase i get this done), and where/when is the meet. thanks

Rocketman:
Im up north a bit in the East Stroudsburg area, not too far away.

The meet will likely be the last saturday in September, and will gather in Marshalls Creek. Come on up and take a ride in the GTXR2 !

jzimms010:
Ok, ill see you there. Ha i that sounds fun, wish had the resources to make one too. College and GF pretty much take up my pay check ha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version