Classifieds > Capris For Sale

ROCKETMAN'S GTXR2 FOR SALE

(1/6) > >>

Rocketman:
I'm tired of these damn cars, I need out. I'm unemployed I can't afford it either -  First person with $5000 cash gets my car, and entire shed & storage unit full of parts. Includes numerous body parts, spare engine parts, at least two transmissions, turbos, wire harnesses, everything must go!

The car itself -

The only AWD Capri in the world - none other like it! No traction problems, no silly torque steer!
Specs:
AWD
Larger 1.8L engine w/ JDM turbo goodies
Front mount intercooler, SSQV BOV
Large hybrid T-bird turbo
Fidanza flywheel with ACT HDSS clutch
Optima Redtop in what used to be back seat
15 gallon fuel cell in trunk w/ Walbro 255lph pump
KYB struts on 4 corners w/ H&R lowering springs, sitting on 15" aftermarket wheels
Galant Big Brake Upgrade
Chipped ECU
Way too much to mention!

Again this is totally a one of a kind car, its fast as fuck, a real blast to drive!

AGAIN FIRST $5000 CASH TAKES IT BRING YOUR TRUCK AND TRAILER I NEED THIS GONE BY TONIGHT TIMES ARE TOUGH I HAVE BILLS TO PAY

IF YOU COME BY NOON I WILL INCLUDE MY ENTIRE CHIP BUSINESS I JUST NEED OUT OF THIS ADDICTION

bhazard:
whoa you cant stop chippin yet!

Heavensheros:
whoa what brought this upon ?

Rocketman:
I've been unemployed for going on 4 months now I need the money  :(  capri is too expensive of a hobby

CapriTypeR:
Matt-
As we discussed last night, I think you should really reconsider.  Sell the Grand Prix.  You own the most unique Capri in existence, as well as providing Capri owners an invaluable service with your cast parts, and ECU chips. It would just be wrong to sell the car to just anyone who wouldn't appreciate it for what it is.

Trust me, I've been out of work for a year and a half.  Bills will always be there, but when you have something special, you hold on to it! Someone as smart as you are should be able to figure out a way to make some $$, right?

Damn, they're dropping like flies.......  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version