TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: New (to me) '91 XR2  (Read 2554 times)

Joe M

New (to me) '91 XR2
« on: March 13, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »

My new 91 XR2 was transplanted from California (South Bay area) to Michigan this winter:

I snapped the picture at a hotel parking lot in Mountainview just before the truck came to pick it up.  I had a ball driving it up in the mountains just east of the bay area.  Golden Key Express transported the car to Michigan for me.  I can't say enough good things about how well these guys treated me.  They arranged a local hauler to get the car and hold it secure until they could get a carrier up to it.  It took a few weeks until they had a full truckload coming east, but I was in no hurry.  They had it in my driveway about 4 days ahead of the original schedule.

Joe

Yuri

• Old-Timer
New (to me) '91 XR2
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 07:30:00 PM »

car looks pretty clean dude, nice find

Joe M

New (to me) '91 XR2
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »

California cars are in amazing shape.  The car still had the original exhaust system - and it wasn't rusted.   :D

Joe M

New (to me) '91 XR2
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 04:53:00 AM »

The shirtsleeve/Birkenstock weather during January was also a nice plus for this mid-westerner...