TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Author Topic: bills dad part III  (Read 2683 times)

drbob

• Old-Timer
bills dad part III
« on: September 19, 2004, 03:49:00 AM »

The news on the T.V. is the usual bunch of crap.  
Vietnam, our closest trading partner (after we drove out the French) are demanding more terrifs on U.S. made trinkets.

Our people are smuggling themselves onto cargo vessels destined for Korea.  President Lee Sung Yun is promising his people that he will sink as many ships possible to protect his people from the growing tide of immigration.  China is asking for calm thinking .  

The United Ukrane Republic is again asking for their independence.  

Jews continue to be slaugherted in Palistinian internment camps.  The Red Cross army is attempting to save them from complete extermination, by using the newest D.N.A. specific targeting viruses.  

Ugandan president Chick Machanowabi is offering white Americans a place to live in peace.  An acre and an ox is being given to all who come.   Only five people have taken him up on his offer.  Something about the neighborhood.  

The summer is going to be the hottest on record PW. (post war) 80 degrees.

The Packers won in a big upset 39 - 35.  In The City of Green bay  millions of it's citizens took to the street celibrating the win over the Warriors.  In Willimington, Governor lionhart launched a missle strike on Green Bay.  Fucking Willimington.   North Dakota  Governor Russel is considering also launching a pre-emptive strike against Green Bay in anticipation of next weeks contest with the Bismark Buffalo's.  Fucking Bismark.

A 12 pack, a pizza, two bags of chips and, five Big George candy bars later, the General comes back in.  This time he had some really strange geeky looking guy dragging a heart pump behind him.   The General introduced him as "The Fiano"  whatever the hell that means.  They started talking to me and telling me how horrible it was that New York was bombed in the war.  They talked a bunch of gibberish about alternate plans, demensional time-shift, Phase band radiation....yada...yada...yada... like I understand any of that.  I asked him to simplify it so I can understand.

"The Fiano" looked confused, but General Anthony said "It's this simple.  1. get in box  2.  get out of box  3.  stop bombing.  How easy do you want it.  I was about to ask him how the hell does he expect me to do that, when his associates came in the room.  

I looked the general square in the eye, mustered all of my courage and said "Yes Sir".
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

Razzamatazzboca

• Old-Timer
    • http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/RazzamatzzCapris/
bills dad part III
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »

Continued -

After leaving General Anthony's headquarters
robertOH went to a bar, asking for a beer.
He then proceded to pour the beer all over his right hand.
The bartender, with a perplexed look on his face, asked robertOH what he was doing.

With a wry smile on his face robertOH continued pouring the beer over his right hand.
robertOH then looked up at the bartender and stated.....
"I'm getting my date drunk and for me, it doesn't get any better than this"

Meanwhile, in cheeseville, the fudgePACKERS lost their 139 game in a row.
All Hail King William, King of all Capridom, Master of Mopars

Home of the 1994 Triplets, the FINEST individually owned collection of Capris on the planet.
94 NA \\"Black Beauty\\"
94 NA \\"The Red Rocket\\"
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye, \\"Plum Crazy Purple\\"
1977 Chrysler Cordoba,blue starlight metallic

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2926605/1\\" target=\\"_blank\\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2926605/1