TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Author Topic: 91mercury capri xr2  (Read 1828 times)

james198950173

• 91 mercury capri xr2
91mercury capri xr2
« on: January 10, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »

hey... I'm kind of new to this site... posting  for my dad... he is on his second Capri finally got a turbo. he got a great deal on it it was the guys baby... the guy just couldn't figure out why he got a new turbo and he couldn't make it quit smoking and I mean white smoke almost anytime you punch it or go around tight turns.... we've had the car for a year now and I have been on the forums and forms looking 4 answers few other things it does is... it doesn't seem to have a blow-off loud noise...also dont seem to hold boost very long while accelerating and if it gets into the red you will feel a few ugly jerks almost hurting your neck...OTHER THEN THAT IS A QUICK SOLID CAR...MY dad is a prettty good mechanic he jus dont have the knowledge about turbos....any info wouldbee much appreciated...kinda running outta options...any thing i left out  that help our issue please ask thanks again ...james