TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you've registered make sure emails from TeamCapri are not landing in your spam folder!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My "93 Capri  (Read 5774 times)

tellerx

My "93 Capri
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »

My girl friend has the automatic, my opinion is that the automatics are a little on the fragile side the tranny that came originally in her car was switched out by me because it would not hold fluid. it was running out of the axle seals on both sides. found out later that the differential part of the tranny was loosened up which allowed the axles to wobble around enough while driving to let the fluid get by the seals. i think the person who had this car before us was doing neutral drops or burn outs who knows in any case the tranny got switched out with a used one and it also leaks fluid however nothing like the one we removed. the cruise control is little less effective with the automatic, seems like on the slightest incline while highway driving, it constantly shifts into passing gear to make up for the drop in rpm's going up hill.It is nice  not to  shift gears all the time, so u take the bad with the good.She likes it and thats all that matters

tellerx

My "93 Capri
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 05:09:00 PM »

Its always nice to cruise it when u get it................better than Sexxxxx
Pages: 1 [2]